If you have an asphalt driveway at your home or place of work, then you may already be familiar with the importance of seal coating. If not, let us explain. Seal coating is a process done to asphalt surfaces about every 3 years. There are many benefits to getting your asphalt seal coated at least once every 3 years. Therefore, we will be reviewing these benefits so that you’ll end up having a better understanding of why seal coating is so essential for asphalt.
Benefits of seal coating asphalt
- Prevents water on the asphalt’s surface from getting underneath and causing drainage issues
- Oxidation of the asphalt causes deterioration over time, but sealing prevents this
- Protects from oils and/or gasoline from your vehicles that could damage the asphalt
- Makes the asphalt resistant to skids and enhances the overall flexibility of the asphalt’s surface
- Makes the pavement easier to clean overall
- The asphalt will last longer over the years
- Seal coating will end up saving you money in the long run
If you have any further questions regarding the benefits of seal coating your asphalt or our services/pricing, please feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you about your asphalt needs.